Pet Sitting in your home

I offer a complete professional Pet/House Sitting Services. I have been trusted to provide pet sitting in La Canada since 1994.
I provide the perfect solution for frequent travelers, vacationing families, or unexpected emergencies.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Testimonials

The Critter Sitter believes that her clients' words speak louder than her own. Read all about what they have to say about her pet sitting services in the areas of Los Angeles country surrounding La Crescenta, La Cañada / Flintridge, Tujunga, Sunland, Montrose, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Pasadena, Altadena, Burbank and more.

Dusty is the best. She is the only one that takes care of our puppies. They love her. From the moment she comes through the door they are at her side. We plan our trips only after we know she is available to be with the puppies! 
N. Bixby

I have been using The Critter Sitter pet sitting service for many years now whenever I have to leave home for work or vacation. My pets include dogs, birds and a tank of fish. Dusty takes great care of them all as well as watering plants and bringing in the mail. I really don't know what I would do without her. Thanks a lot, Dusty! 
Steve Babcock
Glendale, CA


I have been using The Critter Sitter for many years, Dusty is their second mother. She takes care of them and the house as if they were her own.
Julie Ramirez



Dusty is the best! I never have to worry about my Nova when I have to go away. I know Dusty will take excellent care of her and my home as well. Thank you Dusty!  
Jodie B


For over 10 years I have trusted The Critter Sitter to take care of my pets. She provides peace of mind when I go out of town. She has always gone the extra mile to provide superb service and to treat my furry companions with love. 
Thanks Dusty!
Considering how much time she spends each time she comes to my home, she provides great value. Dusty always plays with my dogs, feeds them, medicates them and gives them treats. She washes and refills all their water bowls. She turns on and off lights and checks that the house is safe and secure. She brings in the paper and the mail. She picks up solid waste in the yard. And she is always just a text, email or phone call away if I feel the need to check up on my home or my pets. 
Dusty sends me photos of my happy dogs while I am away. I feel confident they are being loved and spoiled.
When I arrive home after a trip, I am greeted with happy tail wags and face licks. I have rescue dogs with issues and they do best remaining at home when I am away. I can tell they have been getting loving attention twice daily in my absence. I rely on Dusty to keep them safe and happy.
Whenever I make travel plans, my first call is to Dusty, to book her services. 
Madeleine St. Michael

Dusty is a trustworthy and experienced pet sitter. She has taken care of our collection of diverse animals over the years with big success. We feel very happy to have found her. I highly recommend her.
Helena Bowman