Pet Sitting in your home

I offer a complete professional Pet/House Sitting Services. I have been trusted to provide pet sitting in La Canada since 1994.
I provide the perfect solution for frequent travelers, vacationing families, or unexpected emergencies.

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Orientation for first time clients

First, please call to book the dates for your services. We will schedule a new client visit and consultation.

1. During this initial consultation, I will meet both you and your pets. 

2. I will provide several forms that need to be completed, so I can get to know you and your pets better. 

3. Upon signing a service agreement (contract), the client will provide a copy of the house key.


I understand the importance of you knowing that a trustworthy, individual is entering your home and caring for your pets.


Upon request, I am happy to provide references so that you are comfortable working with me.

Pasadena professional pet sitting.