Pet Sitting in your home

I offer a complete professional Pet/House Sitting Services. I have been trusted to provide pet sitting in La Canada since 1994.
I provide the perfect solution for frequent travelers, vacationing families, or unexpected emergencies.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

About me

I grew up on a working horse and cattle ranch. It was there I developed my deep love for all animals. Over the years my pets have included a pig, a raccoon, a peacock, a skunk, a spider monkey, a coyote pup and for a short time, a mountain lion cub. Most of my adult life I have lived with an assortment of animals including horses, cats, dogs, chickens, turtles and fish.

I went pro in 1994 and since then I have been providing loving one-on-one pet care and pet sitting in the foothill communities of Los Angeles.

Life on the ranch gave me a strong work ethic.

I know I have the best job in the world. I get to love and care for beloved pets while their family is away. I take this responsibility seriously. I provide peace of mind and the assurance that I am always there for them. 

I am certified by the American Red Cross in Pet First Aid and CPR. I am bonded.

Proudly providing pet sitting and house sitting services in La Cañada, La Crescenta, Glendale, Montrose, Sunland, Tujunga, Shadow Hills, Lake View Terrace, Burbank, North Hollywood, Toluca Lake, Pasadena, Altadena, Eagle Rock and surrounding areas in Los Angeles County!

Is it suppertime?